Home Automation in Woodhurst
We were approached by our client Wendy Griffiths to introduce a range of Smart Home automation products into her four-bedroom home and garden in Woodhurst.
The project presented numerous complex integrations between lighting, heating, audio-visual, network and home functionality including automated blinds and underfloor heating. We were also asked to set-up, install and integrate a CCTV and alarm system.
Our client wanted centralised control of lighting both indoor and outdoor, easy management of the security system, management of specific access points including the garage door, independent multi-room audio and TV signal distribution with integration to Sky Q, gaming consoles and Apple TV, as well as a powerful Wifi network covering the full property.
We needed to achieve the above without damaging any existing structures, exposing cables or adding unnecessary complexity to the management of all the above systems from a central control source.
We centralised all control systems based on the Control4 console, giving our client:
- Full lighting control including all indoor lighting, electric roof light and rain sensor and all garden lighting managed from a one-touch system.
- Control of Heatmiser underfloor heating and electric blinds via Control4 panel.
- Centralised control of the CCTV cameras and alarm panel using Control4 panel.
- Access control for garage door integrated into Control4
- Multi-room independent audio control, as well as 5.1 Surround Sound control for the media room
- Video distribution to all TVs in the house including Apple TV, Sky Q and Mini, PlayStation4, Xbox One and Nintendo Wii.
- A powerful Wifi network throughout the property including the outdoor gym and garden, using 5 D-Link access points.
Click here for more information on our smart home systems or contact us today for personalised guidance.