Commercial Electrician Cambridge
We cover Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Peterborough and Suffolk
For our commercial clients we offer turnkey solutions for all your electrical and networking needs.
We are able to work on existing systems, new builds, renovations and refurbishment projects, and can design your new system for you or work with existing plans and on-site contractors such as plumbers, project managers and engineers to ensure all installations run smoothly.
We are fully certified as a NIC EIC Approved Contractor and are able to sign-off commercial electrical safety certificates, working to British National Safety Standards BS7671.
We cover all types of electrical services for commercial premises from basic repairs and maintenance to full power, lighting and electrical systems.
Our general services include:
- Basic repairs and maintenance on lighting and power
- Emergency call-outs for repairs to essential systems, for example to internet power, essential lighting and heating, fridge & freezer power failures and alarm systems.
- Full kitchen and bathroom fit-outs using the latest technologies for enhanced performance and energy savings
- Installation of all new fittings and fixtures
- Installation and maintenance of fuse boxes
- First and second fix of all electrical wiring, componentry and equipment
- Power provision for heating, ventilation and extraction including underfloor heating systems, air-conditioning, heat and pressure pumps, and extractor fans
- Installation of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging points as well as assistance with OLEV Grant submissions
As the backbone of your business, your network needs to provide seamless connectivity for your staff – from telephony and communication systems and printer networks to internet, intranet and AV systems, your network infrastructure is vital.
We offer comprehensive design, installation and set-up services for commercial networks including:
- All cabling and conduits
- Server room set-up
- Power and lighting
We use only commercial-grade Category6 cabling to ensure your system is reliable, neatly configured and robust.
CCTV & Alarm Systems
Security is of paramount importance for commercial premises, of which a comprehensive CCTV and Alarm system is a core component.
We offer turnkey system design, specification, installation and set-up services for commercial CCTV systems using only the best quality equipment from suppliers including Control4, DDS CCTV, Hikvision and others.
For our alarm systems we take the same approach, using only the highest quality equipment from suppliers including Yale and Texecom to ensure your premises are kept as secure as possible.
We are able to integrate these systems into on-site and off-site monitoring services if required, and also into office automation systems for seamless, single source control for owners.
Our team is fully qualified to install all types of systems, and we have independent certification partners who verify and sign-off our systems to ensure all standards have been met.
AV and Conferencing Systems
AV and digital conferencing facilities are an extremely important component of commercial communications systems. From interactive whiteboards, LED information monitors and broadcast screens to video conferencing and projectors, businesses rely on the best quality audio and visual quality and a seamless network connection to conduct their daily activities.
Our services include the design, specification, installation and set-up of comprehensive AV and conferencing systems, including integration with existing or new network systems, and all cabling, power requirements, equipment sourcing and supply and testing.
PAT Testing for commercial properties
As a Business Owner you will want to ensure that you keep your business premises electrically safe and compliant with UK Health and Safety Directives, keeping your staff safe and your insurance premiums down.
Our expert team of electricians is able to help you remain compliant and protect your staff with our comprehensive PAT Testing service covering earth testing, lead polarity checks and insulation resistance checks.
We conduct a thorough check of all electrical contact points throughout your premises including:
- Routine visual inspection of all electrical appliances, plugs and lights
- Routine inspection of all off-site equipment if required
- In-depth system inspection using our specialist equipment
- Issuing of ‘pass’ or ‘fail’ notification and updating electrical records to reflect the results
- Issuing of a PAT Test compliance certificate
Keep your business electrically safe and your staff protected. Contact us today to arrange your commercial premises PAT Test.
Get In Touch
For further information on any of our services or to discuss your requirements please get in touch with our team today. Our highly trained staff will work with you to understand all aspects of the job you require us to do.