ElectriCAL is a turnkey electrical solutions company offering a range of services in the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors.
We are a NIC EIC Approved Contractor, meaning we have passed the rigorous assessments by the regulatory body which has inspected our working standards and equipment, maintenance of records and documentation and competency of our staff. We are also regularly re-assessed to ensure we maintain compliance with NIC EIC standards.
Three founding principles
We pride ourselves on delivering our services based on three key principles
- Total transparency from quotation through to job completion
- Arriving on time because we’ve planned and managed our time properly
- Finishing our jobs on time and to the highest possible standards because we have the necessary skills, competencies and equipment required
We work with you to understand all aspects of the job you require us to do and will gladly show you all purchase receipts of necessary fittings, fixtures and pieces of equipment to reassure you that we are not marking up prices for financial gain.
We charge only for our time and expertise, and because of our trade agreements with suppliers, can often save you money on the purchase of the necessary components required for your needs.
Thorough planning of our team’s schedule means that whether you require us for a quick electrical fix or a large-scale project with multiple requirements, we will arrive punctually every time.
Our teams keep meticulous timesheets which we are more than happy to show to our clients so that we maintain transparency about what work has been done, how long it has taken and whether it has been completed.
Commitment to quality and standards
We do not commit to too many projects or callouts at once, preferring to manage our time and clients properly so that we can allocate and complete tasks with full focus and commitment.
All our staff are highly trained and bring the necessary skills and competencies, as well as equipment required to finish jobs on time and to the highest standards.
Our NICEIC status means:
- We have received the training and information support that allows us to stay up to date with the latest industry trends and developments
- We work under the Guarantee of Standards Scheme and Independent Complaints Procedure, ensuring our work meets the technical and safety standards set by the association
Get In Touch
For further information on any of our services or to discuss your requirements please get in touch with our team today. Our highly trained staff will work with you to understand all aspects of the job you require us to do.