9000 Sq Ft Home Automation in Wilburton
Our client David Massot contracted us to do turnkey installations of power, network and home automation systems across his entire property including his 9000 square foot home, garden and pool room.
The size of the property and home presented numerous challenges, and the client had very specific requirements across all systems including security, property access points, network access and functional systems such as irrigation, pool pumps and more.
Our primary task included specifying and installing all network cabling and infrastructure throughout the whole house, as well as all power sockets and lighting cables throughout the house, and power to appliances in the kitchen including fridge freezer, wine cooler, oven and microwave.
To manage the complex and considerable power loads, we installed two Hager RCBO fuse boards. We then integrated a full Control4 system on top of a complex new network system, with Wifi covering the entire home, to manage all the home automation elements including:
Property access points including intercom and camera monitoring and management of electric gates, front door station and electric garage doors. The access systems include a photo system for security and record-keeping purposes.
- Outdoor security and architectural lighting, fountain pump and lighting, and all garden irrigation systems.
- Electric pool cover and pool pump, as well as AV Projector installed in pool area.
- All internal lighting, with customer pre-set scenes, electric roof lights and electric blinds.
- Multi-room audio throughout the home, as well as a 5.1 Surround Sound system in the living room.
- Multi-room distribution of video to 8 TVs including Sky integration and HDMI cabling.
- Underfloor heating throughout the whole house.
Additionally, we ensured that the whole house has remote access to allow for safe deliveries when the property is unoccupied.